Sunday, December 22, 2019

I'll Be Home For Christmas



Hello, my friends! It's been more than six months since my last blog post, and you've probably been wondering where I've been and what I've been up to. As usual, the Florida summer was unbearably hot, and nothing noteworthy happened around here for several months. Gary and Dodge and I laid low, didn't go anywhere, and tried to get through the heat and humidity without sweating to death. There was no break in the weather until early November. During the last few days in October, we finally packed up and headed into Georgia for some camping. I'll tell you more about that in future posts, since those were the most exciting times we've had since you last heard from me back in June. We are usually off camping somewhere around Christmas and New Years, but we are home this year. I don't remember the last time that happened. I'm a bit disappointed at not being off at some picturesque destination, but there are lots of things that Gary has fallen behind on here at home. He's taking this time to get caught up a little while the temperatures are cooler, and he feels more like working on things that would be much harder on him to do during the summer heat. I understand, and I'll wait patiently, hoping there will be another trip in store for us in the coming months. No reservations have been made yet, but I know that Gary is seeing how his projects go before he obligates us to anything. So, I'll be spending my Christmas this year inside the cluttered and disorganized Green Acres Garage. But, I'll also be spending it with my best buddies on the planet, Gary and Dodge, and nothing is better than that. I hope that all of you are spending your Holidays with your families and friends as well. Merry Christmas and a VERY Happy 2020 to you all. Love Always, Toaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment