Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My House





I was reading back through my blog posts today, and noticed that I never have showed you where I live. As many times as I have mentioned the Green Acres Garage, I've never actually showed it to you. So, here's a look at what I call "my house". It's a steel building, 30ft. wide and 60ft. long. That's a total of 1800 square feet. I share my house with Gary's abundance of junk, tools, and vehicles. In addition, my brother Scotty lives here with me, my brother Henry (not shown in the pictures), and a very large Terry travel trailer that Gary is fixing up to sell. These pictures were taken before Gary stripped all the paint off of me. I still look really ugly in the one picture that I am in. Anyway, this is the nicest place I have ever lived. I'm safe and dry and VERY happy. My brothers don't talk as much as I do, and I'm sure they wish I would shut up sometimes, but they are very nice to me. Check out the attached pictures, and come see me if you're ever in St.Augustine. I LOVE company!

No comments:

Post a Comment