Friday, August 26, 2011

Three Days Away





I escaped from the garage again this week, and got to go to St.Petersburg with Gary. He had some work to do at his house there, and I'm his "motel on wheels". Going there is nothing new, but at least I get to camp, even if it's only on a driveway. As you know by now, I'm all for camping, anytime, anywhere. It was an uneventful trip on the way over. We went straight there. I love when Gary decides to take side roads that we've never been on before, but there was no time to explore. We spent three nights, and Gary completed the majority of the things at the house that he needed to do. We came back home the same way we went, but Gary was more relaxed and made a couple of stops. I think he did that more for me than for him. He knows how much I like to see new places. We stopped at a nice little park called Wrigley Fields, and we hung out there for awhile. Gary made lunch and took a couple of photos of me. Another stop was made at a little park in Palatka, which is only about 30 miles from home. It was right by the water, and a nice setting for some more pics. It's a good thing I don't mind having my picture taken, because Gary takes a LOT of them. We made our way home, and back into the Green Acres Garage I went. It's about two months away before my girlfriend Serena comes to visit me from Ohio. I'm not sure if we're going anywhere before then, but I hope we do. It's always fun to go somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment