Sunday, October 16, 2011

What A WONDERFUL Day!!!!!




This was the best day I have had in a LONG time. After all the things that Gary has done for me, I am ashamed of myself for doubting him. He told me that big old Terry trailer would be out of the garage soon, and as usual, he made it happen. The Terry rolled out of the garage early this morning, and I quickly assumed my favorite spot right near the garage door. Nobody was going to get past me to get back in! I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it was to look out that door, and to know that monstrosity would NOT be returning. No more trailers in MY garage from now on, unless they are Serro Scotty trailers. Gary hitched up the Terry to the van, and towed it over to the driveway. It is on the other side of the house, so I can't see it at all when I look out of the garage. Oh my gosh, I LOVE it!!! As much complaining as I've done lately, I'm surprised that Gary will even talk to me. But he didn't only talk to me, he pulled me outside for an afternoon in the sun, and then he gave me a much-needed bath before putting me back in the garage. I know that I seem ungreatful sometimes, and I complain when I don't get my way, but I'm really not a brat. I count my lucky stars everyday that Gary bought me and gave me this AWESOME home. He's pretty cool for an old guy. I'll be having another great day tomorrow. My girlfriend "Serena" is coming to see me from Ohio. I sure am glad I got a bath today. I want to look HOT when my Sweetie gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment