Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wax On, Wax Off



You know what I love almost as much as camping? Attention. I love when my blog readers say they like what I write, and when people say I look good for my age. It definitely warms my heart, and I sincerely thank everyone that has been so nice to me. I also love it when my owner Gary spends time with me, and today was one of those days. Last week, I got a bath. Today, I got a good massage, or as Gary calls it, a wax job. He can call it whatever he wants, the bottom line is, it felt REALLY good. He began with polishing compound, and then a full coat of wax. He's still not happy with a few spots on me, and he plans on going over me again with some steel wool in the next couple of days. That means that he will be spending even more time with me. WOO-HOO!!! I'm hoping when he gets done with everything else, that he will apply a little Oil Of Olay on me. If he does, I will probably look no older than 39 for years to come. I think Gary could use a little Oil Of Olay for himself. Whoops, did I say that out loud?

No comments:

Post a Comment