Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday To ME!!!!!!!






Boy, I must have been sleeping pretty soundly to not notice that Gary was awake and decorating me for my 40th birthday. What a surprise! I've never had a party in my whole life. It's been a fun day. I've gotten several e-mails from friends wishing me a Happy Birthday, my Aunt Sandy got me a cool Happy Camper flag, and Gary even bought me a tiny little cake with my name on it. I am indeed a blessed little trailer to have so many friends and fans. I sincerely thank you all for thinking of me and being so kind. Ironically, Gary's birthday is the same as mine, but he's a little (well actually a LOT) older. So, Happy Birthday to the best owner a little Serro Scotty could ever have. He's been so good to me that I'm even going to give him most of my cake. After all, I need to watch my weight now that I'm 40. I am SO happy today. Many many thanks for making this the best day of my life. I LOVE you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment