Friday, February 3, 2012

Time Flies!





I cannot believe it's been a whole month since I posted last. Where does the time go? I hope everyone is doing well, and I apologize for not writing before now. Things are good here. Gary and I haven't been away from home to camp, but we've spent every night this year doing some "gamping" (garage camping) right here in the Green Acres Garage. It's been fun, and I really like spending as much time as I have with Gary. He's really good to me, and I couldn't ask for a better owner. Gary has three major projects here at home that he hopes to finish before the Florida heat and humidity returns. The first job is done. That involved re-plumbing all of the hot and cold water lines under the house. He wanted to get that one behind him, since it was easily the worst of the three jobs. The next job will be tearing down a small utility shed, and re-building a much larger shed in it's place that he brought over from his house in St.Petersburg last year. That thing is BIG, and it takes up valuable space in the garage. I'll be happy to see it out of here. There was a major mess piled up on the garage floor, and Gary has now found homes for all that stuff. I supervised to make sure he didn't keep things that he shouldn't. He still has WAY too much junk, and that's not just my opinion, he would tell you the same thing. Anybody out there that needs a small-block Chrysler V-8, an automatic transmission, or a rear axle assembly should get over here ASAP. The space where all the clutter was, will now be filled with the contents of the small shed. It looks so nice now, that I know he hates to pig up the space, but like that nasty plumbing job, it must be done. Once the small shed is emptied out, down it comes. He was so tired and sore every night from climbing around under the house doing the plumbing, that I know he will be happy to be outside in the fresh air working. Normally, I would be complaining about not going anywhere, but since Gary and I have been spending a lot of time together, I feel GREAT!!! It won't be long before we will head to St.Petersburg for a few days. Gary has some things to take care of at his house there. After that, it's more "gamping" here at home for as long as the weather stays comfortable. So, that's the latest news from here. I'll tell you all about how our trip to St.Petersburg went after we get back. I'll try to do a better job of keeping you updated. Until next time...this is Toaster. Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment