Friday, June 8, 2012

Reminiscing

Three years ago today, Gary saw an ad for me on Craigslist, and bought me sight unseen. If he was disappointed with how I looked and how poor my condition was when he saw me in person, he certainly didn't show it. He hitched me up to the van, and pulled me all the way across Florida to my new home. And what a fine home it is. Unlike the days of my former life, I get to live like a KING in my nice big garage. I'm safe and out of the weather. Life is BEYOND good! Since that first day we met, Gary has spent lots of time WITH me, and lots of money ON me. I guarantee that my previous owner wouldn't even recognize me. I've gone through drastic makeovers, both inside and out. I've been through parts of ten states, and camped in six of them. I've seen beautiful things and met wonderful people. Gary and I have travelled over 10,000 miles, and have camped together for 231 nights so far. With a lot of encouragement and help, I started this blog. That's something I NEVER would have done in my former life. As I reminisce over the magic of these past three years, I'm also looking forward to what lies ahead. I truly hope that all of your lives are as blessed as mine is. Peace, Love, and Happy Camping

1 comment: