Thursday, November 1, 2012

Whatever You Do, VOTE!!!

I wondered where Gary was off to today. I was pretty sure he was going to the post office and Wal-Mart, but while he was out, he also voted. He figured he would beat the crowds on election day and vote early. He was glad he did. He told me that it seemed like everybody had the same idea. There were long lines, but they moved quickly and he was in and out in around 20 minutes. Luckily, we have the same political views, so I don't have to yell at him for voting for the wrong guy. I wish I could vote. Why don't they have drive-thru voting for travel trailers? Maybe I should suggest that. Anyway, Gary was nice enough to share his "I Voted" sticker with me, so at least I feel like I participated. Now we'll wait and see next week if our guy wins. I'm pretty excited about it. Since I'm not allowed to vote, and you probably can, make sure you get out there and make your voices heard. As you know, I don't often tell anybody (except poor Gary) what to do, but this is VERY important. Make a difference....VOTE!!! Thank you for listening. I'm Toaster, and I approved this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment