Wednesday, November 2, 2011

An Afternoon With Nancy And Spencer



I apologize for being a little behind in posting to my blog. It has been BUSY around here for the past week. Gary and I will be going a lot of places over the next few months, and I will have lots to talk about, so I will try to be more prompt. Anyway, as we were packing for our Halloween camping trip (more about that in future posts), our new friends Nancy and Spencer stopped by for a visit. Gary and Nancy had met through the SSCE (Serro Scotty Camper Enthusiasts) forum. Nancy and her dog Spencer were in St.Augustine for a T@B Rally at Anastasia State Park. In addition to two Scottys, Nancy also has a T@B. I had never seen one before, and it was REALLY nice. Visitors always come out to visit me and my Scotty relatives in the Green Acres Garage, and our new friends were no exception. After a brief visit to the garage, Gary, Nancy, and Spencer had some lunch and hung out for awhile in the house. Then Gary led them to the entrance of the park. It's always fun to meet new people and their pets. After Gary returned home, he completed packing for our camping trip, and hitched me up for an early morning departure. It had been awhile since my last REAL campout, and I was SO excited, I couldn't sleep at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment