Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My First Year Of Blogging

One year ago today, I posted my very first blog entry. A lot has happened since then. Gary and I have gotten much more computer savvy, (especially me), and recently, we upgraded from our old 2005 HP desktop to this new HP laptop. Gary upgraded his basic Nokia cellphone that did nothing but make phone calls, to a brand new Motorola Droid 4 with built-in mobile hot spot. We haven't been on a camping trip yet to try out how this new computer and cellphone works on the road, but it sure does work great here at home. I can't wait to blog from the road. Gary has several camping trips lined up for us in the fall and winter, and I'll be posting "LIVE" from wherever we are. It's hard to believe that little old me would know anything about blogging, but Gary has taught me as he himself has learned. Because of the blogging experience, I now have friends and fans from all around the world that never would have known about me without it. It's been SO much fun, and I am SO grateful for all the kindness and support that everyone has given me. I thank you all, and now it's on to year number two of the Adventures Of Toaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment