Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Project Number One is Done!

Gary is always saying that he starts projects but never finishes them. Well, I guess he can't say never anymore. He started and finished building the loft for the garage in just a few short days. It's definitely overbuilt for it's intended purpose, but that's the way he usually builds things. Better too much than not enough, right? I know he has a lot of things to store on the loft, and I'm sure I'll be witnessing the transformation from empty to full very shortly. I am counting the days until we get to go camping again. Twenty six days from today we will be at Paynes Prairie once again. Until then, Gary has a whole lot of work to do. I'll do my best to stay out of his way and cheer him on as he continues his projects. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment