Friday, July 11, 2014

My Blog: The Third Anniversary

You didn't hear from me for weeks, and now here I am, posting for the second day in a row. I probably wouldn't be posting so soon, but Gary reminded me that today is the third anniversary of my blog. Wow, time really does fly by. It seems like just yesterday that I was trying to learn some computer skills to get this thing going. I still have a lot to learn, but I'm a whiz compared with when I started. I couldn't let the day go by without thanking each and every one of you for checking in so often and making my blog a big success. I really didn't expect many people to see it, let alone reading it so often. As you know, the blog started off with stories of my initial renovation when Gary bought me. As Gary and I have gotten to know each other over the years, all of you have gotten to know us. You've been with us through all of our camping trips, fun times and bad times, and lately, another round of renovations. Some of you we have met in person, and some we never will due to the many miles that separate us. But, we (I'm speaking for Gary as well as myself), love you all, and greatly appreciate your interest in our adventures. Most of our readers are from here in the United States, but as odd as it seems to me, my little blog has been seen and often read regularly by people from around the world. The internet is a wonderful thing. Gary checks the stats for my blog nearly every night, and has compiled the information below. The following is a list (in order, by year, of their first viewing) of the countries outside the U.S.A. that have checked out the Adventures Of Toaster. And the list is growing longer all the time. If I've missed anyone, please let me know. In 2011: Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Russia, and Sweden. In 2012: Argentina, Bosnia & Herzgovina, Chile, China, Finland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Poland, Slovakia, South Africa, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and Venezuela. In 2013: Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Fiji, Greece, Hong Kong, Japan, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Macedonia (FYROM), Moldova, Morocco, Norway, Pakistan, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Spain, Turkey, Uruguay, and Vietnam. In 2014: Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, Equador, Jamaica, Lithuania, Portugal, and United Arab Emirates. Who knew that this silly little blog would reach so many people? I am truly amazed. Once again, I want to thank everyone, wherever you may be, for being one of the nearly 23,000 visitors to my blog thus far. I appreciate you all SO much. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment