Sunday, November 27, 2016

I Met Courtney Hansen.....Almost!

My bestest buddy Gary had a GREAT time at the Daytona Turkey Rod Run Car Show this year. In addition to spending two full days shopping for car parts and other junk, he also hung out with some old friends, looked at THOUSANDS of cool cars, and got to meet the ULTIMATE car chick, Courtney Hansen. We know Courtney primarily from her days of co-hosting the car rebuild show "Overhaulin'", but she has an extensive resume. Check out Wikipedia for more info than I can possibly include here. Courtney was signing autographs at the show, and Gary snapped a few pics of her while he was waiting in line to get an autograph for himself. He had mentioned to me that he was planning to meet her, but what I didn't expect was that he got ME an autograph also. AWESOMENESS!!! Yep, that's Courtney holding my business card, alongside her best friend Cameron. I've never had a genuine celebrity say that I'm cute before, but Courtney did. She's a car chick, but if I had a chance to spend some time with her, I am sure I could turn her into a vintage travel trailer fan as well. Gary said she was REALLY nice, and very accommodating. I wish I could have been there myself, but getting Courtney's autograph and knowing that she has my card is much more than I expected. Gary TOTALLY hooked me up. If you're reading this, Courtney, call me sometime. Like Mister Ed only talking to Wilber, I usually only talk to Gary. But for you, my dear, I will GLADLY make an exception. Thank you for the autograph. You're a BABE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment