Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Giving Me The Business (cards, that is)

Everytime that Gary and I go somewhere, people are asking about me or my blog, if we're on Facebook, how to contact us, etc. Hardly anybody carries around a pen and a piece of paper with them to write down the information, so Gary decided to create these cool little business cards for me. I LOVE them! The poor scan quality doesn't do them justice, but at least this will give you an idea of what the front and back of the cards look like. We'll be sure to have some of the cards with us wherever we go, so be sure to ask for one or two if we don't offer them to you first. And if you'd like us to send you a few, you can see by the attached picture how to contact us for some. My tongue isn't too good at licking stamps, but Gary won't mind using his to lick a few. In other news, my humble little blog has now been seen by fans in 21 countries around the world, as well as right here in the good ol' U.S.A. I can't even begin to express how grateful I am that all of my fans continue to log on and enjoy my ramblings. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Please tell your friends about me, log in often, and I'll try my best to keep you coming back for more. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Your Camping Pal, TOASTER

No comments:

Post a Comment