Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Back To Work

After two weeks with basically no progress, Gary has gotten back to work on his projects this week. His work has primarily been yard related, and working on Henry the former Hilander to turn him into a utility trailer. But, there has been some activity involving me as well. There was bracing and a shelf cut for my kitchen base cabinet, but they're not installed yet. I've been asked not to post any pictures of this ongoing project until it's completed. To keep the peace, and to not be put on Craigslist or eBay for disobeying a request from my terrific owner, I will be a good boy and do what I was told. I can tell you this. I'll be getting a new microwave oven. It's not actually "new", it's the one that Gary has been using in the house. He is getting a white one to match the kitchen in the house, and I will get the stainless steel and black one that better matches my interior. It's bigger and more powerful than the one I had, so I think I will like it better. Yesterday, my 12-volt wiring plug was cut off at the end where it gets plugged into the van when we travel. Although there hasn't been any problems with it, Gary felt that it was just a little bit too short, and may be broken on tight right turns. He bought a wiring junction box with a long pigtail and electrical connector on amazon.com, and that will fix the potential problem. It's good to see Gary feeling more like himself. All of that dental work he had really took the wind out of his sails. Sorry that I only have this one picture to show you this time. I promise there will be more when progress is made, and I'm given the permission to post. Live from the Green Acres Garage in beautiful St. Augustine, Florida, this is Toaster saying bye for now. Have a great day, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment