Thursday, November 28, 2013

Turkey Flavored Peanuts?

Okay, inquiring minds want to know. Is there any such thing as turkey flavored peanuts? Since it's Thanksgiving, Gary bought some peanuts to feed the squirrels here at our campsite, and he SWEARS they are turkey flavored. Is he pulling my hitch, or what? I really do think he's kidding, but I just HAVE to find out for sure. Anyway, there was one squirrel hanging out here while Gary made himself breakfast. Gary gave him a couple of the "special" peanuts, and moments later, there were several more squirrels begging for their Thanksgiving handout. I think they all got their share, and everybody seemed pretty happy. Between them, they ate a half pound of peanuts. I had a blast watching them. As you all know, squirrels are my favorite thing. But, the question remains.....turkey flavored peanuts, or just regular peanuts? Somebody HELP me!

No comments:

Post a Comment