Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back Home Again

Gary and I left our campsite at Lake Griffin State Park this morning, and headed back home to the Green Acres Garage. We had a good time, even though it was VERY hot and humid. Our campsite was much better than the one we had when we were at Lake Griffin in January. When we go back again, we'll try to reserve the same spot. You can see how it looks without me in it. Nice and secluded with a good shade tree. Our 121 mile trip home was uneventful. Our only stop was at, you guessed it, a Wal-Mart. Gary LOVES Wal-Mart. He often says that he would prefer going to a Wal-Mart than going to Disney World. Sounds good to me! This was my last trip on my saggy axle. You can tell how much I lean by the picture of me in the garage. I'm not sure how long it will be before Gary starts to work on me, but I don't think I'll have much of a wait. He rolled me back into the center of the garage where there will be plenty of room to work on me. More news as it happens, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment