Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Kitchen Cabinet Renovation, Part One

Gary has spent a good portion of this past week working on my kitchen base cabinet. He's been cutting and test fitting pieces, and had a lot of the cabinet assembled, but then he took it all apart again. I have a picture of the assembled cabinet, but he doesn't want me to post it yet. I think he wants to make sure it looks good before anyone sees it. With that said, all I can show you for now is the bare cabinet, and most (but not all) of the freshly painted support pieces that fit inside of it. I'm getting a new microwave oven too. This one is much bigger than my old one, and is definitely much prettier. The black and stainless combination match the rest of my kitchen. My old microwave was white and didn't really blend in. We only have three weeks and one day (but who's counting?) before we hit the road for our first camping adventure of the season, and I surely hope I look more "together" than I do right now. Gary told me he will work long hours, if that's what it takes, to get me done, and I have no need to doubt him. He's a man of his word, and he's never ever let me down. More updates soon.

1 comment:

  1. As a Cardell dealer I happily sold their cabinets for several years. Over the past few months of 2013 delivery delays and poor quality products were the norm on every order. affordable kitchen cabinets

    ReplyDelete