Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Christmas Haul, Y'all


Hi Everyone. I'm sorry I neglected to wish you all a Merry Christmas before I took off on my camping adventures last week. Better late than never, I guess. I hope that all my friends out there had a wonderful holiday with family and friends. I got to spend my Christmas doing what I love the best....CAMPING!!! There is LOTS to tell you about, but I'm going to save the stories until Gary can download all the pictures he took. I'll just tell you this. We spent 5 nights in 3 different State Parks. It was a Christmas I will never forget, that's for sure. And if taking me camping wasn't enough of a gift, I got a bunch of new appliances for Christmas as well. What a surprise to wake up Christmas morning, and see all these cool gifts piled up on my kitchen counter. WOW!!! As you can see, I got a GE 2-burner stove, a GE 5-cup coffee maker, a GE 2-slice toaster (doesn't look anything like ME!), and a Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner/inflator. It was a major haul, y'all. I can say that and get away with it since I'm a Southern boy. I hope all of you had as much fun as Gary and I did. I'll be posting more tomorrow, but for tonight, I get to do some "yamping" (yard camping) here at home. It rained on me today, and I've got some major road grime on me that needs to get gone before I go back into my house. So, "yamping" tonight, a bath tomorrow, and tales from the campground will be coming your way soon. Goodnight, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment