Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blog Promotion



Gary never ceases to surprise me. While cleaning up the van and me, and packing for this week's trip to the Turkey Rod Run car show at Daytona International Speedway, he pops into the garage and applies this vinyl decal to my bumper. Pretty cool, huh? Now, unsuspecting people on our journeys down American highways will see that I have my own blog. I guess there's nothing like a little advertising. As for all of you who know me through the internet and the vintage trailer websites, I thank you for all of your support and kind words. Who would have thought that a little Serro Scotty from Georgia would be known around the world? I'll be cruising down the road soon, so watch for me and my new bumper decal. Be sure to honk and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment