Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our New Friend Dan





Yesterday, Gary went out to visit with a few of our teardrop trailer friends, who were having a get-together at Anastasia State Park. Lou was there with her teardrop "The Lou Drop Inn". Her boyfriend Dan was there as well. Gary had met them both at the Silver River campout last February, but didn't get much of a chance to hang out and visit. A couple of weeks ago, Lou (without Dan), got to hang out with me and Gary quite a bit at the Manatee Springs campout. She's a HOOT!!! Dan was on his way to their cabin in Georgia today, and stopped by for a visit. As with all of our guests, Dan had to pose for the obligatory photo with me, and a tour of the Green Acres Garage. I didn't get to see the cool vintage Play-Mor camper that Dan was towing to their cabin, but Gary told me how awesome it was. Lou and Dan have plans to restore it in the near future. Gary was really impressed with it. I saw the pictures, and I must say that it is a nicely shaped little trailer. It will be fun to see it someday when it's all fixed up. Well, I'd better get off this computer and start packing for tomorrow's trip to St.Pete. I'll tell you if anything exciting happened after I get back home. Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment