Friday, December 5, 2014

Ft. Clinch State Park Revisited

I can't believe that it's been three years since we were last here at Ft. Clinch State Park. Time really does fly when you're having fun. After checking in at the ranger station, it's three full miles back to the campground. That's a LONG way! We are in campsite #30. We are separated from the beach by what appears to be an empty lot and some sand dunes. I can see the ocean through a break in the dunes if I look down the campground road in front of me. I LIKE that! This isn't the prettiest campsite we've ever had, but it is a nice one. Gary has already scoped out a nicer one that's even closer to the ocean if we ever decide to come back here again. As I recall, there is a lot to see and do here. If I can keep Gary in the park and away from the local antique stores, I might have some more pictures to show you soon. We'll see how it goes. I REALLY missed my TV shows at Tomoka and Stephen Foster, our two previous stops where there was absolutely NO TV reception. Since we are close to Jacksonville here, TV reception is no problem. I can't wait to see my little honey, Judge Marilyn Milian on People's Court. She's my FAVORITE!!! We'll be here for four days, so I will definitely check in with you all again, with or without pictures. Have a GREAT day, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment