Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hi There, Bill And Denise

Apparently, Gary knew that his friends Bill and Denise were going to stop by for a visit, but he didn't tell me. I would have insisted on being cleaned first before greeting company. I always like to look my best, especially when meeting someone for the first time, and I was still dirty from our last round of camping. Thanks, Gary! Anyway, Gary has known Bill and Denise for many years. They live on the other coast of Florida where Gary used to live, and very close to where Gary found me. As with most of our guests, they were VERY nice to me, and had lots of nice things to say. They looked me over inside and out, and Bill took pictures of me with his phone. I sure hope I don't look as dirty in the pictures as I do in person. I was quite embarrassed, but they didn't mind how I looked. It's always nice to meet new people, and Bill and Denise were no exception. I hope they come back to visit again soon, and I hope that next time I can have a bath first. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment