Saturday, April 27, 2013

Changes Are Coming

Hi Everyone. Sorry I haven't posted lately, but there hasn't been too much going on since we got home from our last camping trip. Gary continues to watch TV and sleep in me every night, and since he put the air conditioner in me, I hope he will do so even after the temperatures warm up. Usually when it gets too hot and muggy, he sleeps in the house. It's lonely without him, so I'm really hoping to have my camping buddy with me for awhile yet. He had some projects he was working on in the garage today, and when he finished, he started looking me over for some improvements he's been wanting to make. He removed the facing off my kitchen base cabinet, and then the pictures off my wall. There is definitely some wasted space in the kitchen cabinet that he plans to take advantage of. I'm not sure what he has planned for the pictures, but I guess I'll find out soon. Another area of wasted space is the cubby holes under my lower bunk bed. That space is never used, and I know he's planning on building drawers there for added storage. As far as the outside of me goes, Gary ordered a set of leveling jacks from an eBay vendor for all four of my corners. They will bolt to my frame, and will crank down with the handle that came with the jacks. One thing Gary isn't thrilled with when we camp, is dealing with my existing jacks. He has to crawl around on the ground to get them under me and adjusted. They also take up valuable space in the van. Those problems will be gone with the new jacks. I know that Gary is eager to get started on me, so I'm sure I'll have much more to show you and tell you about soon. Gary is in the house taking a shower right now, and we're gonna watch the NASCAR race together tonight. This is gonna be FUN!!! Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment