Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Getting Squirrely

I totally lost count of all the squrrels here. There are just WAY too many, and lets face it, they all look pretty much alike. I asked Gary if he would mind taking a few pics of some of my furry little buddies today, and he was more than happy to oblige. I've posted a few of my favorites. Aren't they cute? There were a bunch of them in the trees above me this morning, and they were dropping little twigs and leaves on me as they were chasing each other. At one point, Gary thought it was raining because there were so many things falling on my roof. No harm done, and it was pretty darn funny watching their acrobatics. Lots of other stuff happened today, but seeing all my squirrel buddies is what makes me the happiest. More soon from beautiful Paynes Prairie.

No comments:

Post a Comment