Monday, November 17, 2014

A Little Ditty, About Jack And Diane

Of all the animals at Pat and Dan's farm, our favorites are the two donkeys, Jack and Diane. Gary and I just LOVE them! I had no idea before I met them how sweet they could be. Awesome doesn't even begin to describe them. They are miniature donkeys, and as you can see, Jack is considerably smaller than Diane. They obviously love each other, and are always together. Gary always brings them carrots when we visit. They are CRAZY about carrots! Diane is more aggressive when it comes to food and snacks, and she often pushes Jack out of the way to get what she wants. Gary always makes sure that Jack gets his share though. They are such mellow animals, and curious too. They will follow you around if you are in the pasture with them, and they like to be petted. Check out their sweet little faces in the pictures I've posted, and you'll see exactly what I mean. They are just TOO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment