Sunday, November 16, 2014

From High Atop The Canyon

Before I get off the subject of Cloudland Canyon, and make my way down to Woodbury to visit with Pat and Dan at their farm, I thought I'd share some views from the eastern and western rims of the canyon. Pretty place, isn't it? I'm not too fond of heights, and even though Gary isn't fond of them either, he put on his big boy pants and took these pictures for me. I've got him trained SO well! Anyway, I don't have a lot to say about these, so I'll let the pictures do the talking. Cloudland is unlike anywhere else we have been to in the southern states, and it's well worth the ride to get there. It is the furthest north and west that we will be this camping season. It isn't as spectacular as Letchworth State Park in New York, but I'm kind of proud that there's a park this magnificent in my home state of Georgia. Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment