Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Random Pictures From Florala State Park

This is our second, and unfortunately, our final day here at Florala State Park. We have had a great time, and have really enjoyed our beautiful and quiet surroundings. Gary took a ton of pictures here. It was hard for me to decide which ones to put on my blog, so I've included a random sampling. Judge for yourselves, but I think you'll agree that this is a VERY pretty place. Besides taking pictures and feeding the ducks two full loaves of bread, Gary also traveled over to Crestview Florida today to check out a couple of antique stores. He came back empty handed, and that's highly unusual. I guess he had fun, but he hasn't really talked about it. I slept most of the day. It was so relaxing, I just couldn't help myself. The temperature reached a high of 73. It was still nice and cool, and we are hoping it doesn't get any warmer for the remainder of our trip. A cold front is due by the end of the week, and we are looking forward to that. We head into Georgia in the morning. Our next stop is Chattahoochee Bend State Park, and that's another place that we haven't been to before. I'll show you what it's like as soon as I can get my picture taking buddy to do his "thing". Well, we still have tonight to spend here at Florala, and I know that we are going to enjoy every single minute. I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment