Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Girlfriend Is Here!

Sure, both Gary and I have been looking forward to our trip to Letchworth to meet our friends and camp, but I had an additional reason to be excited. For many months, Janet and I have been flirting with each other online, and now I was finally going to meet her in person. On several occasions, she has said publicly how cute I am, and even said I had a cute rear end on Facebook. How can a travel trailer resist when somebody says something like that about them? Janet and I have talked quite a bit, and I think she was nearly as excited to meet me as I was to meet her. She arrived late on our first night at Letchworth. I'm not a good waiter and get impatient, but finally seeing Janet in person was worth every minute. She was as sweet as I imagined. She showered me with compliments, and asked Gary a lot of questions about how he had fixed me up. I was shy at first, and at a loss for words, but Gary did a good job filling in the blanks for me. It wasn't long before I loosened up and began to turn on the charm. We were up for hours, talking and laughing and getting to know each other. Janet restores and rebuilds old travel trailers like me, so she has a deep understanding of what we're all about, and appreciates us for what we are. Gary had made a bed for himself in the van, which meant that I would have Janet all to myself every night. That gave us even more of a chance to grow closer. We really didn't display our affection for each other publicly, but Gary did catch a picture of Janet hugging me. There was another time that Janet and Gary shared a hug in front of me, and I was a bit jealous over that, but I think she was just being nice to him. I know her heart belongs to me, and me alone. I never thought I could fall in love with a human, but I've never met anyone like Janet before. She's the bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment