Thursday, October 3, 2013

Skidaway's Wildlife

While hiking the trails, Gary saw a variety of wildlife. Some he was able to catch on film, but just as many eluded him. Oh well, there's always next time, right? We saw some deer and a raccoon at our campsite, but have no proof in pics. But, there were butterflies, birds, squirrels, and even a crab that made it digitally into the camera and onto my blog. Squirrels are my favorites, and I would definitely have been disappointed if there were no pics of them. Gary always tries to make me happy, and that's why he's the best owner and friend that a trailer could ever have. I am SO lucky he found me, or was it me that found him? Hmmm..... I hope you'll enjoy these pics as much as I do. Our time at Skidaway was short and sweet, and I hope we go back again soon. If the rest of our stops on this trip are as fun as this one was, then we are going to be VERY happy campers. Next stop: Four Oaks, North Carolina. I'll post from there. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment