Friday, February 15, 2013

Final Pics From Ochlockonee River State Park

I couldn't blog about our time at Ochlockonee, without showing you a few pictures of the place. It's a small park compared to some that we have visited, but it's a very peaceful place. It kind of reminds me of Paynes Prairie in that respect. There's not a lot to do there, but it's a great place to just hang out and relax. As you know, I'm all about relaxing. It's so far away from home base, that we wouldn't have gone back for a second visit if we didn't really enjoy it. It's definitely a departure from the chaotic world around it. I'm sure that we'll be going back again at some point. I hope you'll enjoy the pics as much as I did when I got them from Gary. And if by chance you go there to do some camping of your own, tell the white squirrels that their buddy Toaster says "Hi".

No comments:

Post a Comment