Monday, August 1, 2011

Cover My Vent



When Gary bought me, I had a MaxxAir white vent cover on my roof. My previous owner had drilled holes through my roof to attach it, and that is not the proper way. The vent covers come with brackets so they can be mounted to the vent flange as you can see in the second photo. I think my previous owner just liked to drill holes. Remember me telling you about the 310 edge strip screws? That's a prime example of his love for the power drill. Anyway, my old white vent cover wouldn't match my new bare aluminum, plus Gary had already patched the holes in my roof. So he bought me this new MaxxAir II in a silver/gray color. It is bigger than my old cover, allowing more air flow. Another cool thing about it, is that it hinges up for easy cleaning. This thing is SWEET!!! Gary needed to attach the MaxxAir II before putting on my edge strips, so I think they'll be put on next. Oh, and I forgot to tell you that my trim color will be RED! That will look GREAT against my stripped body. Yeah, baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment