Sunday, August 21, 2011

Visitors From The West


I heard voices outside the garage today, and when Gary opened the roll-up door, there was Bill and Sandy from St.Petersburg. Boy, was I surprised! They have been good friends of Gary's for over 30 years. They were on their way home from a wedding in North Carolina, and stopped by to visit with us for awhile. It was nice to have company. I don't get to see many people other than Gary, and I don't even get to see him everyday. It gets lonely with nobody to talk to. I sure do wish we could go camping somewhere. I love my garage, but I REALLY love camping. I heard Gary say to Bill and Sandy that he needed to go to St.Petersburg for some repairs on his house, and that he (meaning us) would be going soon. I hope he doesn't make me wait much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment