Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stoned Again




Gary carefully disassembled the stone shield that covers my front windows. It needed some paint removal and a good cleaning. All of the rusty screws were replaced while he had it apart. Gary even polished up the frame for it before reassembly. The three fiberglass panels in it were painted red to match my other trim items. Doesn't it look COOL? The more red trim pieces that Gary attached, the better I liked the look. The red is HOT!!! Before reattaching my stone shield, he wired up all my roof clearance lights, and mounted their bases with new gaskets and silicone sealer. Brand new lenses purchased on eBay completed the installation. The lights were tested and worked fine. I was getting closer to being done all the time, but there was still a lot to do. And Gary still hadn't done any work to my interior OR the van yet. More long hours were ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment