Thursday, August 4, 2011

Re-Tired




Thank goodness my wheels got painted. Those old rusty black ones were VERY embarrassing. Gary had done some looking for aluminum trailer wheels, but opted to paint my old wheels and buy some baby moon hubcaps from an eBay vendor. Much cheaper for him, since he had already spent a small fortune on me. After installing my wheels and tires, the only thing left to do to complete my new look was to attach my emblems. Gary had stripped and repainted them in the original factory colors. Don't they look GREAT? By now, it was mid-September. I wasn't sure if Gary would work on my interior next or begin repairs on the van. The van was more important. We weren't going ANYWHERE without it. As much as I wanted to be TOTALLY finished, I wanted to go camping more. My vote was for the van!

No comments:

Post a Comment