Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Long Hours In The Green Acres Garage



October 1st, 2009 was here, and Gary was working hard on my renovation. No complaints from me. The faster he gets me done, the sooner we go camping. I LOVE camping, did I tell you that before? With my bunk beds removed and being painted out in the garage, my former dinette area was also being primered and painted. It took several coats to cover my dark panelling. Between coats, my new rear window surround panel was installed, and my gaucho bed storage bin covers were built. My bedside cabinet was also built, and test fitted next to my new kitchen base cabinet. In the photo, the cabinet doesn't have a top on it, but it will when it's done. You may be asking yourself where my new fire escape window is. Well, Gary took it back out for a proper cleaning. It was only held in with a couple of screws and without any sealing tape in the earlier photos I posted. Gary likes to test fit everything before he installs them for good. Who am I to argue? Even though he has never worked on a trailer before, he seems to know what he's doing. I think I'm going to start seeing some freshly painted black pieces installed in me soon, and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment