Friday, July 15, 2011

A Step In The Right Direction



Materials were purchased, and things were being built in the Green Acres Garage. I wasn't sure if they were for me at first, but I was being constantly measured, so I figured they must be. In the meantime, my interior walls and ceiling were getting primered. The sagging middle section of my ceiling, the one with the vent hole in it and the zillion staple holes from the removed upper cabinet, was also removed and replaced with a new piece. The smell of the primer wasn't so great, but it sure beat the smell of cigarette smoke and dog odor. The white primer brightened me up too. After a couple of weeks of measuring, primering, and painting, Gary fitted me with these new storage bins that fit under my rear gaucho bed. They were NICE! The center and right side bins are accessible from my interior. The left one is accessible through my cargo door on the outside of me. Not pictured here are the covers for the bins, but you get the idea. I was hoping to get my rear end patched back up, but first things first I guess. Once I saw that things were continuing to get painted, fixed, and built, I knew for sure I wasn't going to get scrapped. It looked like I would be a Green Acres Garage resident for years to come. WOO-HOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment